Holley’s new HP Billet Fuel Filters are part of the complete HP Fuel Systems product line. HP Billet fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and clear bright dip anodized ends for superior corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 162-575/162-577 fuel filter features – 12 AN inlet and outlet ports. Replacement elements are also available.
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks
- Female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 10 micron depth media element (162-575 EFI Application)
- 100 micron stainless steel woven mesh element (162-571 Carbureted or EFI Application)
- Measures 8.75” long and 2” diameter
- Recommended as a post filter (after the pump) in EFI and Carbureted applications