Earl’s new HP Billet Fuel Filters are part of the complete HP Fuel Systems product line. HP Billet fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and clear bright dip anodized ends for superior corrosion resistance and good looks. The Earl’s 230632ERL fuel filter features – 12 AN inlet and outlet ports. Replacement elements are also available.
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks
- Female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 40 micron depth media element
- Measures 8.75” long and 2” diameter
- Recommended as a pump filter (before the pump) in both Carbureted or EFI applications